Sunday 2 June 2013

Lady in Pearls

This is for Julie and one of my favourite photos, even if I say so myself :-).


I took this photo about a month ago. I have a long strand of imitation pearls which I hardly wear anymore. When I do they get taken off as soon as I get back into the house and are thrown down anywhere.

This time they just happened to land on the cover of The Daily Telegraph magazine. Et voila! This was not a set up shot. Honest!

We are brewing up for The Young One's Baccalaureate fortnight. Got lots to tell you on that front, but am not tempting fate so you'll have to wait until it's all over.

More soon.

3 comments:

Cher said...

what a tease...guess no choice but to wait and wait and wait :-)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Impromptu photos can be wonderful surprises!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Very cool design element! You got it woman, whether you know it or not!