Thursday 13 December 2012

A Finish and a Top

Oh dear. I'm sorry - I don't seem to have posted for ages!

Things are a bit busy Chez Nous. Getting ready for winter and keeping warm seems to be the order of the day at the moment.

However, I have managed to finish one or two things.

First - the  name banner for Twilight (see new link to Leeanne and Mike's web site in the side bar to the right).


At 35.5" by 17.5" it's quite big!

Apparently it is going to be framed with glass on the front and back and Leeanne and Mike love it!



(Crap photo- sorry.)

And here we have Greengage Fool which turned out to be twice the size it was supposed to be. The good thing is there are hardly any tiny green squares left! I'm thinking of widening the black border by a couple of inches and leaving it. That green pops!

I'll be back at the weekend with a book review for you so stay tuned!

More soon.




3 comments:

Bridget said...

It's always a treat when you post on your blog, Clare. I need to take inventory to see if I have lots of one color so I can make a "fool" quilt, too. Yes, a tad wider border would be nice.

jovaliquilts said...

Very neat quilts, Clare! That Twilight is wonderful, especially the dot of the second 'i'.

Sue said...

Wonderful quilt and I love the Twilight.